Topic: Mapbox displaying blank image in Map mode

Hello,

I am working on a project with real world location integration and this asset has been a godsent. It has been working pretty much perfectly so far except for one issue, the map loads up as a blank image if I use Mapbox as the provider and select the "Map" mode from the dropdown. It works perfectly if I select the "Satellite" mode. I have tried with the public access token as well as my own from the mapbox site but the results are the same.

This issue doesn't come up if I use Google of Bing maps as the provider. The settings for the Map mode has sections for User ID and Map ID, which are not there in the Satellite mode so I was wondering if that has something to do with it? I tried inputting my mapbox user id there and some random map id but it didn't work.

I have attached the screenshot to help visualize the issue.

Will really appreciate if someone can please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 01.JPG 57.71 kb, 48 downloads since 2022-05-16 

Re: Mapbox displaying blank image in Map mode

Hello.

What is Map ID and User ID:
https://forum.infinity-code.com/viewtop … 5309#p5309

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Re: Mapbox displaying blank image in Map mode

Thanks! That solved the problem. :)

I searched for "mapbox" earlier in case this issue was already discussed in the forum but couldn't find anything. Good to know that it was simply a case of entering the correct user and map ids.