Topic: Displaying sprites

Hi I am new to online maps. I've created a tilset map and in a 2D I want to move sprites in front of the map. However, tey also stay behind the map and I cannot move them. Even if I move them on a different layer.

Re: Displaying sprites

Hello.

Increase Transform / Position / Y for your sprites.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

In a 2D game, I've created a map using tileset. After that a button, a RawImage and two sprites. I have positioned all these elements overlapping 50% with the online map. I can easily put the RawImage in front or behind the map, but I have found no method to do the same with the sprites. When I launch the game I see only the non overlapping 50% of the sprites. Changing the Y moves the sprites in the plane and makes no difference. Changes the Z of the sprites does not seem to have any effect.

Here is the video I meant:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vdmlkwteaawbp … e.mp4?dl=0
If you are still having a problem, please make a short video showing your problem.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Thanks, I found the solution. The canvas was in overlay mode. After setting it to Screen Space - Camera and adding the main camara the problem is solved.