Topic: Map invisible after update

Hello,

I updated Online Maps to the current version 3.7.9.1 (and also updatet my Unity version) and now the whole Map stays white. If I change Window -> Lighting -> Environment Lighting -> Ambient Color to another color, the Map is then rendered in this color. The markers are still visible normally. When I look in the cache directory, the png tiles are saved correctly, so I assume that there is no problem with downloading the tiles. It also did not help to clear the cache.
What can I do to fix this problem?

Best regards,
Axel

Re: Map invisible after update

Hello.

What kind of render pipeline are you using?

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

I am using the Built-in Render Pipeline (in Edit > Project Settings > Quality, the Render Pipeline field is set to None and also in Edit > Project Settings > Graphics the Scriptable Render Pipeline Setting field is None. I am using it for an iOS/Android App to display a 2D map arround the current gps position.

I just checked the map rendering in the built-in render pipeline and it displayed correctly on my side.
Video:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w6f2ztsj5t5y2 … P.mp4?dl=0

What you need to check:
1. Try to create a new map. Is it displayed correctly or not?
2. Check Tileset / Materials & Shaders / Tileset Shader. Try to set some other shader, for example - Unlit / Texture.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Thanks for your help, I got it working now by setting the Tileset Shader to  Unlit / Texture and the Marker Shader and Drawing Shader to UI/Unlit/Transparent. Adding a new Map with the Creation Wizard like in your video did not change anything.

This means that you have a damaged shader.
I imported Online Maps into another project to make sure the package has the correct shader and it is correct.
Try reimporting the shader.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Alex Vertax wrote:

I just checked the map rendering in the built-in render pipeline and it displayed correctly on my side.

What you need to check:
1. Try to create a new map. Is it displayed correctly or not?
2. Check Tileset / Materials & Shaders / Tileset Shader. Try to set some other shader, for example - Unlit / Texture.

I seem to have the same problem. I have posted here as well: https://forum.infinity-code.com/viewtopic.php?id=1896

But Unlit/Texture shader doesn't give the same sharpness/brightness when I run Tileset example in non-hdrp project.
And creation of the new texture doesn't work. I get gray, looks like empty, texture.

Any help would be appreciated