Topic: Changing Map Aspect at runtime

I am changing the OnlineMapsCameraOrbit.maxRotationX value at runtime. When I set it to 0, the map will update to reflect the change. If I change that value to anything other than 0, the map does not change at all. It appears to get any other value than 0, it has to be done in design only. Is there a way to force an update of the map once that value has changed?

Re: Changing Map Aspect at runtime

Hello.

Unfortunately I didn't understand your problem.
maxRotationX contains a limit on how many degrees you can tilt (Rotation X) the camera relative to the center of the map, where 0 is perpendicular and 90 is parallel.
Changing this value changes the current tilt only if the current tilt is greater than the specified value.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Originally, I have that value set to 80. I run the application with a button that when clicked, changes that value to 0 if it is 80, or 80 if it is 0. That way I can go between a straight over position view at 0, or a "3D" view at 80. Changing from 80 to 0 works like it should. Changing from 0 to 80 has no effect.

You also need to set value for OnlineMapsCameraOrbit.rotation.
https://infinity-code.com/doxygen/onlin … 118268a1d0

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

I did just notice this:

Once I set that value to 80 with the button click, with a two finger swipe upward, the map rotaties on the X axis. It does not do it on it's own. Once that value has been set to 0, I can not rotate the map with a two finger swipe.

I think I understand now. Max limit only sets the barrier, the actual map rotation is the rotation value.