Topic: Possible to use custom map image as source data?

I was wondering if it would be possible to provide a single large image as source data for Online Maps, and then specify the latitude/longitude boundaries of that image, and have Online Maps render it just like any other map (but obviously without different levels of zoom detail)?

I realize that probably sounds like a crazy thing to ask, but the reason is this. I have a custom single map image of an area that I want to display side-by-side with a Google Map rendering of the same region. As you pan and zoom on one, I want to pan/zoom on the other automatically. I also want to use Online Maps to display location markers on both maps. This seems like it's maybe possible by using Online Maps for both (if using a single image as map source is possible), and reading one map's position/zoom and then doing a SetPositionAndZoom() on the other.

Would this sort of approach be possible?

Re: Possible to use custom map image as source data?

Hello.

Example is attached.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon TilesetOverlayExample2.cs 3.97 kb, 118 downloads since 2020-08-21 

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.