Topic: Get Coordinates by world pos

Hi.
I trying to make a VR map controller using Playmaker. One promising idea to navigate is to use the VR controller to move a null over the map and get/set the Lat/Lng based in the Dummy world position.

My problem now is there is no Playmaker action to get the map coordinates based in the world coordinates.
Would be possible to create an action to that? if is too much work a simple script with the public variables also can work with playmaker using get and set from the script.

Following the same problem, an action to get/set map coordinates based in the relative map position from the Top_left corner would be great too.

Thanks

Re: Get Coordinates by world pos

Hello.

Thanks for your question.
I think it will be useful for everyone.
At the beginning of next week I will send you these actions.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Actions are attached.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon GetCoordinatesByWorldPosition.cs 1.26 kb, 120 downloads since 2020-06-15 

Attachment icon GetWorldPositionByCoordinates.cs 1.31 kb, 104 downloads since 2020-06-15 

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

That`s great!!.
Thanks, Alex.:)