Topic: Markers spawned at the border of the map

Here a short video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbKenJ_jq30
As you can see, if I manually activate markers outside of the map view, they appear at the border of the map, when I move the map and their position gets into the map view, they attach to their right location, and from there, everything works fine.

They should not be displayed at the map border, is there a way to avoid this ? Check the spawn position, and deactivate them if they are within the map ?

I saw that you have a "Is marker on the map view" action, but my issue is that it requires an object, and Playmaker has very few actions with objects, and I'm having a hard time making it work.

Best regards.

Re: Markers spawned at the border of the map

Hello.

When the marker goes beyond the map, the marker manager disables the instance of the marker.
You enable it, but the map will not check that the instance of marker is enabled (because the map is already disable it) and update its position until a marker returns inside the current map view.
Use Set Marker Enabled action to correctly enable / disable markers.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.