1 (edited by digitalmkt 2020-06-06 08:49:13)

Topic: Many custom Markers textures using BubbleUI in the same map

Hello, I, using a customized BubbleUI script and it works very well. I' wanted to try changes the texture or the marker3D this way I can have more than 1 custom marker texture. I decided to use Several BubbleUI script with a few differences between them. The way I found to Museums and it's own characteristics such a brown marker and services related data for that marker, or restaurants, etc. on the same map. The problem is that the first script on the pile seems to rule the maker's texture. How can I have different marker textures on the same map (with BubbleUI)? Thank you.

Re: Many custom Markers textures using BubbleUI in the same map

Hello.

You mean the UIBubblePopup script, right?!
You need to move the fields bubble, title, address, photo from the main script to CData (internal script).
When clicked, show popup from CData, and save the reference to the active popup GameObject.
In OnMapClick and UpdateBubblePosition interact with the saved reference.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Re: Many custom Markers textures using BubbleUI in the same map

Yeah. It works.
I've created a Texture2D in CData to change the marker texture too. So now I can have more options for the 32 categories we have in our app's maps. Thank you.