1 (edited by guido.bordogna 2020-04-25 13:03:26)

Topic: ultimate terrain & vegetation PRO

Hi

I can't use Ultimate Terrain with Vegetation Studio Pro

Ultimate Terrain correctly creates the Mask for Vegetation Pro, but then I can't use it,
can you create a (complete) video tutorial for this?
Thanks !

Re: ultimate terrain & vegetation PRO

Hello.

I just checked the generation of grass and trees with the latest version of VS PRO, and this does not work on my side either.
For some reason, VS PRO does not want to display the Vegetation Mask, even if it was created manually.
Thank you for reporting this.
I will rework the generation of trees and grass from using Vegetation Mask to Biome Mask.
Most likely, the new version will be available through the built-in update system in 24 hours.
And I will publish here the complete instructions for use.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Sorry for delay.

I implemented biome generation, and biomes was absolutely not suitable for use in Real World Terrain.
Then I rolled back to RWT v4.4.1 to find the problem and... it worked out of the box.
I don’t know what the problem was.

Here's a video on how to use Vegetation Studio Pro in RWT v4.4.1 (current version):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0sqpzuaixmeuc … 5.mp4?dl=0

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Thank You !!