Topic: Example of the City

Dears,

I want to create around 100 different terrain pictures of Makkah City, Saudi Arabia. Terrain and buildings there is almost the same color. It is a kind of dessert.

I'm a little bit afraid if I know how to do that in a proper way. Can I ask someone of you to make one terrain picture of the Makkah and show me the quality of the picture, please? If it is ok, I'll buy software and try to make all the necessary pictures by selves.

Thanks in advice!

Re: Example of the City

Hello.

I made a couple of screenshots for you (attached).

Perhaps this is important to you:
In some places of your area, OSM contains excellent building markings.
In some places, OSM contains only about 50% of the buildings that I see on the texture.
I tried to show this in the screenshots so that you have the correct expectation of what you will have in the results.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon img1.png 1.6 mb, 82 downloads since 2020-01-03 

Attachment icon img2.png 2.16 mb, 89 downloads since 2020-01-03 

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Thanks a lot, Alex!

This looks very nice. Do you have tutorials for beginners? I will buy your software, definitely smile

The asset is very easy to use and contains complete documentation.
Here's a playlist about Real World Terrain:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … enEpQcYD-K

If you will have any questions or problems, please contact me and I will answer any of your questions and, if necessary, I will make an additional video that will show how to solve the problem.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.