Topic: zoomed up the map and keep the image existing 2

Dear Alex,
I'd like to use the Online Maps offline by loading the tiles from StreamingAssets, because it supports to save more resources and update tiles after building it to save building time.
Besides, I'd like to zoom up the map and keep the image existing even if there was not corresponding zoom level tiles in the Resouces folder. (Certainly, the map tile is not new image but the old which become fuzzy. )
As you said, I update to V3.6 and set "count parent levels" as 20.

But I got some trouble.

1. In Online mode, it is always ok.

2. In anothe situation, firstly, I used the Online Maps in "Online" mode and produced some caches. Then I used the Online Maps in "Resources" mode. I zoomed up the map and the image would not disappear. It was ok.

3. I placed my tiles in Resources fold. After clearing cache,  I used the Online Maps in "Resources" mode which followed error that "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object OnlineMapsRasterTile.ApplyTexture (UnityEngine.Texture2D texture) (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Scripts/Tiles/OnlineMapsRasterTile.cs:160)".

I haven't met this situation in previous version.

4.Then I adopt loading the tiles from StreamingAssets. I changed the code of OnlineMapsTileManager. There was no error. But, when I zoomed up the map to the degree that there was not corresponding zoom level tiles in the StreamingAssets folder,  the image would disappear.

What should I do to solve the proble of the point 4.

Re: zoomed up the map and keep the image existing 2

Hello.

I see only one way here to help you - you send me your project by email (support@infinity-code.com), and I'm trying to debug this.
To make it clear:
I do not need your complete project. I need only the part with which you have a problem.
You can create a new project, import an asset, apply your changes and send me along with your StreamingAssets.

Unfortunately, in this case, I do not see any other way to help you.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.