1 (edited by Amen 2019-07-17 12:30:34)

Topic: elevation

Hi ,
ArcGIS can return 100*100 elevation Data.
Is there a method to adjust this parameter in the inspector, I'm trying to do this by changing the 32 by a variable that I set to the inspector but it does not work.
It works for ArcGISelevationManager But not for ArcGISHorizon

Re: elevation

Hello.

In Horizon2_ArcGIS script, this value is hardcoded.
You need to replace all values “32” to “100” and “31” to “99” in the script, or make it a public field so that you can change this value using an inspector.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

3 (edited by Amen 2019-07-18 08:16:42)

OK,
I see it's done in OnlineMapsArcGISElevationManager script of  OnlineMAP 3.4.0.1 version.I will do the same for Horizon.
Thank you
An other question,I can't understand the deference between these 3 variables
1 -OnlineMapsTileSetControl.instance.elevationResolution
2 -OnlineMapsControlBaseDynamicMesh.instance.elevationResolution
3 - elevationDataResolution in the updated script of OnlineMapsArcGISElevationManager
by doing some tests, I deduce that 1/2 are the same variable that controls the mesh ,and for 3 ?

1 and 2 are the same field, because OnlineMapsTileSetControl inherits OnlineMapsControlBaseDynamicMesh.

OnlineMapsArcGISElevationManager.elevationDataResolution (private) is the resolution of the elevation data request.
In general, it has value from OnlineMapsArcGISElevationManager.resolution, which you specify in the inspector.
This value is stored in elevationDataResolution to prevent problems when you change resolution value between sending request and receiving a response from the service.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.