Re: Some Problems

So you not direct integrate for others also ?

Asset, which generates buildings using a script can not be directly integrated.
Study the Room Architect API to understand how to generate buildings.

also is there a way then use from RWT like your build in script and buildr2 some OSM points to generate houses at the form shape etc from OSM with Room Architect. ?

Study the Room Architect API to understand how to generate buildings.

roads also not work with worldcreator terrain anymore.

This is because RWT uses data about the real world elevation data.
You changed the terrain heightmap, and they no longer match.
If this helps you, I can add the ability to select which data to use:
the real world elevation data or the current terrain heightmap.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team

77 (edited by GamePyro.com 2018-09-12 16:01:17)

Re: Some Problems

Alex Vertax wrote:

So you not direct integrate for others also ?

Asset, which generates buildings using a script can not be directly integrated.
Study the Room Architect API to understand how to generate buildings.

also is there a way then use from RWT like your build in script and buildr2 some OSM points to generate houses at the form shape etc from OSM with Room Architect. ?

Study the Room Architect API to understand how to generate buildings.

roads also not work with worldcreator terrain anymore.

This is because RWT uses data about the real world elevation data.
You changed the terrain heightmap, and they no longer match.
If this helps you, I can add the ability to select which data to use:
the real world elevation data or the current terrain heightmap.

#




Hello



Yes i studyed the Room Architect API but no way fiund to build / generate house at the Points from RWT wthout changing whole Room Architect .

You not integrate the also for others ?


Or you know a way that generate gameobjects at the points and set at them the room architect script and generate ?


Also at the WorldCreator terrain it is a bit different at some points that why Houses / BUildings and then Roads not work anymore.
YOu can try at my coordinates for example at terrain 3x3 when you rteplace that then withtthe gernerate from 3x3 source to WorldCreator terrain as input.


Also is there a away to make the mountaibs etc higher and where river are deeper etc because much heights not look like real difference of 100 meter or more  at mountain and hill etc heights .



Regards

Re: Some Problems

You not integrate the also for others ?

Unfortunately, I do not understand what others you mean.

Or you know a way that generate gameobjects at the points and set at them the room architect script and generate ?

Please, with all questions about Room Architect and other assets, contact the developers.

Also at the WorldCreator terrain it is a bit different at some points that why Houses / BUildings and then Roads not work anymore.

Please re-read the last part of my previous post.

P.S. Why do you make full quotes?
In this thread, only you and me.
What's the point of doing this?

P.P.S. English is not my first language.
And one wrong letter / word can make the message unreadable for me.
Your messages are very difficult to read, because every fifth word contains an error.
Perhaps this is not a problem for you.
But for me, every your message is pain.
Please check your messages before sending.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team

Re: Some Problems

Yes but thats as said is not the problem with worldcreator you can test with terrain 3x3.

its that the terrain very different higher mountains and different hills where are no at RWT and not in Real.


sry wrote most times from phone.

often oversee faults.

whats your 1st / your language.


can you send example at you script to place a prefab house at all the points getting from RWT ?


regards sry

Re: Some Problems

Yes but thats as said is not the problem with worldcreator you can test with terrain 3x3.

its that the terrain very different higher mountains and different hills where are no at RWT and not in Real.

Unfortunately, I do not understand what you mean.

whats your 1st / your language.

My first language is Russian.

can you send example at you script to place a prefab house at all the points getting from RWT ?

Example is attached.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon InterceptBuildingGeneration.cs 2.02 kb, 5 downloads since 2018-09-13 

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team

81 (edited by GamePyro.com 2018-09-16 14:00:02)

Re: Some Problems

Alex Vertax wrote:

Yes but thats as said is not the problem with worldcreator you can test with terrain 3x3.

its that the terrain very different higher mountains and different hills where are no at RWT and not in Real.

Unfortunately, I do not understand what you mean.

whats your 1st / your language.

My first language is Russian.

can you send example at you script to place a prefab house at all the points getting from RWT ?

Example is attached.



Hello,



You should try with WorldCreator at my coordinates and as input terrain for Worldcreator the terrain 3x3  then you see what i mean with:

Yes but thats as said is not the problem with worldcreator you can test with terrain 3x3.
its that the terrain very different higher mountains and different hills where are no at RWT and not in Real.





Thanks we tryed but not worrk with Room Architect.


Have you tried also if it work ?



and for the other things we talked you said you implement.


And for better roads fitting etc.

Regards

Re: Some Problems

You should try with WorldCreator at my coordinates and as input terrain for Worldcreator the terrain 3x3  then you see what i mean with:

Yes but thats as said is not the problem with worldcreator you can test with terrain 3x3.
its that the terrain very different higher mountains and different hills where are no at RWT and not in Real.

Thanks we tryed but not worrk with Room Architect.

Have you tried also if it work ?

We are going in circles.
I'm not an expert in other assets, and I do not provide support for them.
So please, stop asking for third-party assets.
All following questions that are not directly related to our assets will be ignored.
And no, I'm not angry.

and for the other things we talked you said you implement.

I was expecting something like this from you:
Yes, this is what I need, implement it.
You ignored it, so I have not even started working on it yet.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team

83 (edited by GamePyro.com 2018-09-17 20:22:56)

Re: Some Problems

I was expecting something like this from you:
Yes, this is what I need, implement it.
You ignored it, so I have not even started working on it yet.







Sorry ok np.


oh ok i thought we talked about it and i said it and you said you will implement all talked ?


thank you

regards

Re: Some Problems

OK. I will implement this. But the development will take some time.

No, I do not implement everything we talked about.
It was just an idea, and I do not know whether it is suitable for you.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team

Re: Some Problems

Alex Vertax wrote:

OK. I will implement this. But the development will take some time.

No, I do not implement everything we talked about.
It was just an idea, and I do not know whether it is suitable for you.



ok yes no problem you not must implement all thanks.

so what you will now implement ? yes i know that things to code take time.


also the river osm generation ? with R.A.M ?


also can you make that the osm file of roads can be used directly for easyroads3d ? because atm the osm roads has other header etc also easyroads3d dev said then when download direct from OSM .

because then its easier then download for 320 terrain every coordinates typn etc . when RWT already downloaded it automatic but not work in easyroads3d because some things changed at the XML.


regards

Re: Some Problems

I meant to realize the regeneration of roads and buildings on the basis of current heightmaps of terrains, instead of real world heights.
Do you need it or not?

We will definitely try to add support for R.A.M., but later.

No, RWT can not generate OSM files for EasyRoads.
This is just a cache of responses from the OSM Overpass API.
You can try:
copy these files, add the desired header and try using in EasyRoads.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team

Re: Some Problems

Alex Vertax wrote:

I meant to realize the regeneration of roads and buildings on the basis of current heightmaps of terrains, instead of real world heights.
Do you need it or not?

We will definitely try to add support for R.A.M., but later.

No, RWT can not generate OSM files for EasyRoads.
This is just a cache of responses from the OSM Overpass API.
You can try:
copy these files, add the desired header and try using in EasyRoads.



yes need if you can integrate.  thanks



And you try also add Support for Room Architect ?    and also be great with Vegetation Studio to set mask for Trees and grass better from RWT / OSM ?



Oh ok but i can check your scrips and let it automatic generate the files or you can let generate them in and RWT Folder with name easyroads.

i often not want integrate to much because when you bring  update my changes get lost.
or need to be redone.


Regards

Re: Some Problems

My question related to the first line.

All I could do on my side with Room Architect, I did.
RWT gives you points on the basis of which you need to generate a building.

We will definitely try to add support for Vegetation Studio, but later.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team

Re: Some Problems

Alex Vertax wrote:

My question related to the first line.

All I could do on my side with Room Architect, I did.
RWT gives you points on the basis of which you need to generate a building.

We will definitely try to add support for Vegetation Studio, but later.


yes as said :

you#meant to realize the regeneration of roads and buildings on the basis of current heightmaps of terrains, instead of real world heights.
Do you need it or not?#


yes need it .   if you can integrate would be great.  thanks

regards