1 (edited by esanuriana08 2021-11-03 06:37:52)

Topic: Error implement online maps with upano

On this case I want implement online maps and upano but when I enable upano connector component in maps.. the following error occurs:

Assets\Infinity Code\Online maps\Scripts\Third-party Assets\OnlineMapsPanoConnector.cs(18,26): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Services' does not exist in the namespace 'InfinityCode.uPano' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Infinity Code\Online maps\Scripts\Third-party Assets\OnlineMapsPanoConnector.cs(285,44): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'GoogleStreetViewRequest' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Infinity Code\Online maps\Scripts\Third-party Assets\OnlineMapsPanoConnector.cs(137,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'GoogleStreetViewMeta' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Infinity Code\Online maps\Scripts\Third-party Assets\OnlineMapsPanoConnector.cs(140,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'GoogleStreetViewRequest' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I think it's a missing file.. so I tried re-exporting and deleting UPANO in "Scripting Define Symbols" in Player settings then tried again.. and the result is the same.

Edit:
I think the crux of the problem is in InfinityCode.uPano.Services; this is not detected..
I have online maps and uPano, the newest one

how I fix it?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Capture.PNG 25.91 kb, 67 downloads since 2021-11-03 

Re: Error implement online maps with upano

Hello.

Window / Infinity Code / uPano / Extension Manager.
Download and import Google Street View Service.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

cannot open this link https://infinity-code.com/extensions/do … p;invoice=
the following error occurs :

Access to infinity-code.com was denied
You don't have authorization to view this page.
HTTP ERROR 403

Please make sure you have entered the correct value in the invoice number field.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Thankyou so much.. I've implemented it and wow this is really good, load panoramas very fast.. for now I'm wondering, how do you load that fast?

Unfortunately I didn't understand your question.
Please rephrase this in more detail.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.