Re: Some Problems

Alex Vertax wrote:

if the are right rotated to road with the house door its look much better then now in countryside villages

The problem is that RWT does not know which side of the road.
The modules for generating buildings and roads are absolutely independent, and do not pass data to each other.

also is there a way imuse RWT terrain with WorldCreator Pro unity because Worldcreator makes the terrain more Rocky and locking mire real with texture and very rocky mountains like real.
because if use WorldCreator roads And Buildings not work sad  wrong heights etc

so can you integrate it or so ?  or make that RWT make create a better looking terrain rockyer and texture it automatic .

I already tested WorldCreator earlier.
Unfortunately, I do not remember why i did not make the integration.
Most likely i just found a more important goal for implementation, and then just forgot about WorldCreator.
If you need I can test the possibility of creating the integration again.

Ok so not work that you will add something like said with the Complete Ready House spawning by OSM ?

Yes would be great if WorldCreator work :

Or know you any good / great way for Automatic Generate great good Texture for the Terrains ?

I looked in Assets Store but find nothing good work with RWT and at already existing terrains.

Regards

OK. I will check the possibility of integration and, if possible, implement it.

There are many assets that can do this, for example:
https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/t … gaia-42618
https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/t … beta-97130
https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/t … 2017-83490
https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/t … ator-48724

Note: For Gaia, you will need to generate a stamp.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

53 (edited by GamePyro.com 2018-09-02 14:19:05)

Alex Vertax wrote:

OK. I will check the possibility of integration and, if possible, implement it.

There are many assets that can do this, for example:
https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/t … gaia-42618
https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/t … beta-97130
https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/t … 2017-83490
https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/t … ator-48724

Note: For Gaia, you will need to generate a stamp.

And at BuildR2 is there a way that the terrain will be flatted / shaped  like at ER3D for the houses at the Hills / Mountain etc.

And you see the problems i already wrote about all house side windows and door should.    you see often at every wall with on 1 grid also show a door.

https://i.gyazo.com/41de42fb53c8c05ecd6 … 11d861.png

https://i.gyazo.com/7997378fbc104d1f18b … 14bb70.jpg

https://i.gyazo.com/05e964b59f0e0690dfd … 587d96.jpg

yes world creator or so will be good !

or is there a way now with your RWT make the Mountains etc more rocky like the WorldCreator make it like so:

https://d2ujflorbtfzji.cloudfront.net/p … scaled.jpg

https://d2ujflorbtfzji.cloudfront.net/p … scaled.jpg

and for textures we tried much but all not work right at terrain created with RWT because the terrains are not at the pivoit postion so all assest you said we tested not work sad

Regards

We have added the ability to specify the type of roof, and the building material can have several facades.
The new version is already available through the built-in update system.

About World Creator:
There is no way to make integration.
But you can use World Creator to generate SplatPrototypes.
Just add the World Creator Reference to the existing terrain, and cancel the suggestion to generate the terrain again.
Screenshot attached.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon img1.png 1.36 mb, 125 downloads since 2018-09-03 

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

55 (edited by GamePyro.com 2018-09-03 19:07:23)

Alex Vertax wrote:

We have added the ability to specify the type of roof, and the building material can have several facades.
The new version is already available through the built-in update system.

About World Creator:
There is no way to make integration.
But you can use World Creator to generate SplatPrototypes.
Just add the World Creator Reference to the existing terrain, and cancel the suggestion to generate the terrain again.
Screenshot attached.

Thank you thats great for now will check it .

you maked that with worldcreator ?  and the terrain with RWT ? how you got so good looking mountains with erosion etc ?

when i add the World Creator Reference it does nothing also when open world creator window i can add terrain and i can only generate new sad   

Need i the Proffesional or STandard version or works with both ?

and i tried new update RWT it better but Gabled Roof selection not in it.  and with facades still a problem that now door still at random side is good but often at some walls looks crazy when only one grid the door and at next wall again. and often houses only with windows

so there should be a way to set also to can set a facade for 1 side with door and 2 or more with windows and if house has more then 4 sides use window facade or empty obly with surface facade. 
need you a screenshot ?

also is there a way integrate this ? makes the better houses as Buildr2 and cheaper so i lost much money at buildr2 because though integrated in RWT . this Room Architect is cheaper and much better then Buildr2

can you integrate that ?

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/t … tect-99078

Can it work with RWT Real World Terrain from infinity code
are unity terrains to place houses with OSM position ?

Can it generate houses at OSM position ?

and can also gardens etc generated around house etc ?

is there a way use this also in editor moder or set object to shape / flatten terrain when at the script to the object.

need something like your asset for houses / buildings at mountains / hills and roads and so on.

for this problem for example :
https://i.gyazo.com/41de42fb53c8c05ecd6 … 11d861.png

or know you or anybody here an other asset or good way to tat in editor automatic at every object road building etc where a script with a function us added to automatic shape / flatten.?

regards

you maked that with worldcreator ?  and the terrain with RWT ?

Terrain and elevations are created in RWT.
SplatPrototypes are generated in World Creator.

how you got so good looking mountains with erosion etc ?

It's funny.
This is your area. 1 terrain with height map resolution 2048x2048.
My main goal was to show that it is possible to generate SplatPrototypes using World Creator for terrains generated using RWT.

when i add the World Creator Reference it does nothing also when open world creator window i can add terrain and i can only generate new sad

Most likely you are doing something wrong.
1. Select one of the terrains.
2. Add World Creator Reference.
3. Open World Creator when you have selected terrain with World Creator Reference script.
4. Cancel the suggestion to generate a new terrain.

Any.

also is there a way integrate this ? makes the better houses as Buildr2 and cheaper so i lost much money at buildr2 because though integrated in RWT . this Room Architect is cheaper and much better then Buildr2

can you integrate that ?

Theoretically, if someone (you, the developer or someone else) give me this asset for testing, I will check the possibility of integration.
This asset does not have a website, public documentation or API Reference.
Unity Buzz does not know it, and it is a quite unpopular in UAS.
So I do not want to buy it just for testing.

or know you or anybody here an other asset or good way to tat in editor automatic at every object road building etc where a script with a function us added to automatic shape / flatten.?

I do not know such an asset.
If you find this, please let me know.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

57 (edited by GamePyro.com 2018-09-04 21:39:40)

Alex Vertax wrote:

you maked that with worldcreator ?  and the terrain with RWT ?

Terrain and elevations are created in RWT.
SplatPrototypes are generated in World Creator.

how you got so good looking mountains with erosion etc ?

It's funny.
This is your area. 1 terrain with height map resolution 2048x2048.
My main goal was to show that it is possible to generate SplatPrototypes using World Creator for terrains generated using RWT.

Most likely you are doing something wrong.
1. Select one of the terrains.
2. Add World Creator Reference.
3. Open World Creator when you have selected terrain with World Creator Reference script.
4. Cancel the suggestion to generate a new terrain.

Any.

can you integrate that ?

Theoretically, if someone (you, the developer or someone else) give me this asset for testing, I will check the possibility of integration.
This asset does not have a website, public documentation or API Reference.
Unity Buzz does not know it, and it is a quite unpopular in UAS.
So I do not want to buy it just for testing.

I do not know such an asset.
If you find this, please let me know.

hello

Aslo i use 2049 Heigtmap tried also higher but get not so a good erosion as you at mountains is it because is use now satelitte and you a world creator 3d texure ?    can you make a video of it at my world creator standard version it not work

As there comes no suggetion for create new terrain sad   that i can cancel sad 

I now find a way but only work at one terrain how can apply world creator textures at one to all terrains ?  or after i created one with save prest not work sad   also how can set with world creator good texuring at RWT not work great because high level not used or work right at World Creater standard.  need i pro version ?

thanks yes i can send you the asset .
it need no api i think because its more code passed if you looked at the video.

or know you a other asset make houses etc look more real  ? and you can integrate ?

also it not work that RWT flatten the terrain under the BuildR2 or other place Building houses etc at montains and so on ?

also :
but Gabled Roof selection not in it.  and with facades still a problem that now door still at random side is good but often at some walls looks crazy when only one grid the door and at next wall again. and often houses only with windows

so there should be a way to set also to can set a facade for 1 side with door and 2 or more with windows and if house has more then 4 sides use window facade or empty obly with surface facade. 
need you a screenshot ?

Also have you got settings for world streamer ?   and is there a way regenerate terrain or texture etc when in worldstreamer ?

And how then with world streamer can add player  cars and more  etc ?

With RWT

I Hope i ask not to much sad

sended you pm

regards

I now find a way but only work at one terrain how can apply world creator textures at one to all terrains ?  or after i created one with save prest not work sad   also how can set with world creator good texuring at RWT not work great because high level not used or work right at World Creater standard.  need i pro version ?

For me this also works for only one terrain.
Try to ask the developer of World Creator.
Perhaps he will give you a way to generate textures for multiple terrains.

I checked this asset, and unfortunately, this is not suitable for integration.
1. Unity has a hidden limitation on the number of meshes, vertices and triangles in the scene.
Room Architect generates buildings with hundreds (or maybe even thousands) of meshes and millions of vertices and triangles.
This is not an issue if you need 1-10 buildings.
But this is a huge problem if you need a thousand buildings.
2. Room Architect is a quite slow (1.5 seconds per building).
3. Room Architect has a strange logic of work.
If I tell you or anyone else, that to create or edit a building you need to write a script (like on the 30th second Room Architect video), you'll hire a killer who will come to my city and will make a long and painful torture for me.
4. This asset is quite unstable, and shows an exceptions even in the example scenes.

but Gabled Roof selection not in it.

Maybe I missed something, but BuildR2 has three types of roofs: flat, pitched and mansard.
You can check this by opening the building in a visual editor.

and with facades still a problem that now door still at random side is good but often at some walls looks crazy when only one grid the door and at next wall again. and often houses only with windows

If you have suggestions how to improve this I am always open to dialogue.

Also have you got settings for world streamer ?   and is there a way regenerate terrain or texture etc when in worldstreamer ?

World Streamer is the final phase, and after using this you can not regenerate anything.
But you can make a copy of the scene before applying the World Streamer, and in this scene you can regenerate anything.

World Streamer contains many tutorial scenes, so this should not be a big problem.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

59 (edited by GamePyro.com 2018-09-05 01:15:17)

Alex Vertax wrote:

For me this also works for only one terrain.
Try to ask the developer of World Creator.
Perhaps he will give you a way to generate textures for multiple terrains.

How you have done it then at the Screenshot you send you take so much time do generate for every terrain the texture / first set the texture settings with height etc for every terrain again and again ?      You can make a video or so how you have done texturing with world creator because at me not work sad at RWT

The Dev not wrote back sad

I checked this asset, and unfortunately, this is not suitable for integration.
1. Unity has a hidden limitation on the number of meshes, vertices and triangles in the scene.
Room Architect generates buildings with hundreds (or maybe even thousands) of meshes and millions of vertices and triangles.
This is not an issue if you need 1-10 buildings.
But this is a huge problem if you need a thousand buildings.
2. Room Architect is a quite slow (1.5 seconds per building).
3. Room Architect has a strange logic of work.
If I tell you or anyone else, that to create or edit a building you need to write a script (like on the 30th second Room Architect video), you'll hire a killer who will come to my city and will make a long and painful torture for me.
4. This asset is quite unstable, and shows an exceptions even in the example scenes.

Can you intergrate it i only bought it that you integrate it because we need that.  because buildr2 houses not suit  with there look atm at our needs the Room Architect house in video suit more our needs.  sad   also if you only make it for me ?

Because we want use it with RWT and get better building i can send you screens how bad the look atm with buildr2.

1.   There should be a mesh baker in it that should be the solution ? see:
https://forum.unity.com/threads/release … st-3366130
2.  yes because make more realer houses then BUILDR2.   That shuld not be a problem atm .
3.  Yes could be. That should also not be a problem atm.   at me it say : (House generated in 0.0869751,   House generated in 0.1177979)
4. Yes i saw i wrote with the dev he will come with fixes.

but Gabled Roof selection not in it.

Maybe I missed something, but BuildR2 has three types of roofs: flat, pitched and mansard.
You can check this by opening the building in a visual editor.

Yes at the roof there can be selected at bootom in visual editor   gabled 1 2 3 4     

and best looking alway  1 3   enabled or 2 4 enabled.

and with facades still a problem that now door still at random side is good but often at some walls looks crazy when only one grid the door and at next wall again. and often houses only with windows

If you have suggestions how to improve this I am always open to dialogue.

yes this:

World Streamer is the final phase, and after using this you can not regenerate anything.
But you can make a copy of the scene before applying the World Streamer, and in this scene you can regenerate anything.

World Streamer contains many tutorial scenes, so this should not be a big problem.

How you have done it then at the Screenshot you send you take so much time do generate for every terrain the texture / first set the texture settings with height etc for every terrain again and again ?      You can make a video or so how you have done texturing with world creator because at me not work sad at RWT

Video:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lken555dfqs7b … 1.mp4?dl=0

Can you intergrate it i only bought it that you integrate it because we need that.  because buildr2 houses not suit  with there look atm at our needs the Room Architect house in video suit more our needs.  sad   also if you only make it for me ?

Because we want use it with RWT and get better building i can send you screens how bad the look atm with buildr2.

If you really want this, I'll add the ability to intercept the process of building generation, and generate the building manually (script) by your favorite the way / asset.
The development will take 24 hours, and tomorrow I will show an example of how to use it.
But I'm 99% sure that after a couple of tests you will stop using it.

No, it's not just for you.
I see several other potential ways to use this feature.

Yes at the roof there can be selected at bootom in visual editor   gabled 1 2 3 4     

I see two ways:
1. Add the ability to specify this in the facade settings.
2. Enable it randomly.

OK. I will add the ability to specify that the facade should be in one copy.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

61 (edited by GamePyro.com 2018-09-05 03:02:24)

Alex Vertax wrote:

Video:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lken555dfqs7b … 1.mp4?dl=0

If you really want this, I'll add the ability to intercept the process of building generation, and generate the building manually (script) by your favorite the way / asset.
The development will take 24 hours, and tomorrow I will show an example of how to use it.
But I'm 99% sure that after a couple of tests you will stop using it.

No, it's not just for you.
I see several other potential ways to use this feature.

I see two ways:
1. Add the ability to specify this in the facade settings.
2. Enable it randomly.

OK. I will add the ability to specify that the facade should be in one copy.

A ok you only create 1x1 terrain with my coordinates ?   so it works with WorldCreator but i atm use 20x16 terrains sad 

Ok thanks great

Yes i thought you not want integrate Room Architect for other clients so thats why i asked if you then make it only for me to test. but yes many can use it.
and have a great bette RWT then before.

And also R.A.M River Auto Material will be great in RWT   if you integrate it. smile

I sended you things by PM screenshots etc .

Regards

Also can you help at WorldCreator make a video or so it not work looks not so good as at you.

I sent you a full unmounted video, which shows all the steps I've taken to get this result.
I do not understand what other video you expect from me.

So please can you integrate the Room Architect ?

Added the ability to intercept the generation of built-in buildings, and generate them yourself using a script.
Example is attached.
Place it in Editor folder, click "RWT Extra / Intercept Building Generation" and select the built-in building generator in RWT.
Good luck.

and WorldCreator i only bought because of RWT.

We have never mentioned this asset anywhere.
Why did you buy this because of RWT???

Aslo why you never wrote back at messages ?

Because I'm not getting alerts about new PM.
I can see the new message too late.
So if there is any small chance do not use PM, I will respond in a different way.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon InterceptBuildingGeneration.cs 1.46 kb, 178 downloads since 2018-09-06 

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Alex Vertax wrote:

Also can you help at WorldCreator make a video or so it not work looks not so good as at you.

I sent you a full unmounted video, which shows all the steps I've taken to get this result.
I do not understand what other video you expect from me.

So please can you integrate the Room Architect ?

Added the ability to intercept the generation of built-in buildings, and generate them yourself using a script.
Example is attached.
Place it in Editor folder, click "RWT Extra / Intercept Building Generation" and select the built-in building generator in RWT.
Good luck.

and WorldCreator i only bought because of RWT.

We have never mentioned this asset anywhere.
Why did you buy this because of RWT???

Aslo why you never wrote back at messages ?

Because I'm not getting alerts about new PM.
I can see the new message too late.
So if there is any small chance do not use PM, I will respond in a different way.

Thank you is this now with Room Architect ?

Is there new update i not get new update like before . when you changed something.

Regards

No, I did not change anything in the built-in update system.
Most likely the problem is that RWT automatically checks the new versions once every 24 hours. Open manually the built-in update system (Window / Infinity Code / Real World Terrain / Check Updates).

Can say so.
Plus the ability to create GameObjects in the place of buildings.
Plus the ability to modify the points of the building. And many, many other things ...
In one small addition of API;)
See the example.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

65 (edited by GamePyro.com 2018-09-06 04:03:13)

Alex Vertax wrote:

No, I did not change anything in the built-in update system.
Most likely the problem is that RWT automatically checks the new versions once every 24 hours. Open manually the built-in update system (Window / Infinity Code / Real World Terrain / Check Updates).

Can say so.
Plus the ability to create GameObjects in the place of buildings.
Plus the ability to modify the points of the building. And many, many other things ...
In one small addition of API;)
See the example.

Thanks

In the example its Room Architect ?

Also have you made in a way to flatten terrain at BUilding Place or Gameobject etc under them that it looks better ?

This not work hmm
Example is attached.
Good luck.

And can you make an example with the Room Architect standard House script ?

Regards:

The fact that you expected integration with BuildR, and do not know how to use it now, does not mean that it does not work.
This works as planned.
You (the method) get a list of a point on the terrain, where you need to generate building or create an instance of an existing building.

Try to ask Room Architect how to generate a building from the list of points on the terrain.

Theoretically, using this API you can flat the terrain under the building.
For this you need some experience as a programmer.
But it seems to me it will look bad, because in the real world no one does it.
http://www.golden-monkey.ru/u/notes/USA … C03465.jpg
http://www.explodedhome.com/wp-content/ … Street.jpg
https://coolhouses.ru/files/images/09.2 … i-ssha.jpg

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

67 (edited by GamePyro.com 2018-09-06 11:01:50)

Alex Vertax wrote:

The fact that you expected integration with BuildR, and do not know how to use it now, does not mean that it does not work.
This works as planned.
You (the method) get a list of a point on the terrain, where you need to generate building or create an instance of an existing building.

Why are you so angry now ?
What i not talked about BuildR ?  i said rwt extra intersection blabla as you wrote not work. the new function / click not chabges that it uses example script.

BuildR2 makes for the price to bad buildings not real looking and not when you look at gabled roof you see a triangle  at roof texturing worng etc very bad

also you said you make Room Architect integration and show an Example with Room Architect.

i only ask because this will make RWT better

also when you integrate R.A.M River Auto Material its a great feature for RWT.

And i can show you flatten terrainunder building at terrain how it is in real.  like you show sometimes yes but.

Try to ask Room Architect how to generate a building from the list of points on the terrain.

Theoretically, using this API you can flat the terrain under the building.
For this you need some experience as a programmer.
But it seems to me it will look bad, because in the real world no one does it.
http://www.golden-monkey.ru/u/notes/USA … C03465.jpg
http://www.explodedhome.com/wp-content/ … Street.jpg
https://coolhouses.ru/files/images/09.2 … i-ssha.jpg

I am not angry.
If what I wrote seems to you angry, I apologize.

Please explain in detail why you think it does not work?!
I expect something like this from you:
I made such steps (A, B, C), and I expected to get such a result, but I got another result.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

69 (edited by GamePyro.com 2018-09-06 18:57:50)

Alex Vertax wrote:

I am not angry.
If what I wrote seems to you angry, I apologize.

Please explain in detail why you think it does not work?!
I expect something like this from you:
I made such steps (A, B, C), and I expected to get such a result, but I got another result.

As you wrote it not changes when i to the steps it then builds whrn set at regenerat building and use built in it uses the built in houses not the ones i set in your example that should be built.

you tried it also with Room Architect ? or can send an example with the house from room architect.

And you know why when i but somethings like cars to the terrains the look so crazy then when but them in same project on a plane / plane terrain  this not happens.

You know from what that comes ?    or how to fix it ?

Looking very crazy not only cars interior also character and weapons at all  etc  sad

https://i.gyazo.com/b98219de6d63eab24e1 … 53fc88.jpg

no at an other postion on the map i looks great !!! has unity any limits where the rendering at a postion not work right anymore ? are there settings to set it fix it ?? its in editor and ingame

See:

https://i.gyazo.com/e4ddbb329a528653858 … 358a14.jpg

regards

Look at Room Architect video and the examples in the package.
Each time to generate a building you need to write a script.
In post 59 you wrote that this is not a problem for you.
Did you create such a script?
Create it based on the points that RWT sends you.

This does not related to RWT.
But I will give you a link to speed up your search for a solution of the problem:
https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReferenc … Queue.html

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

71 (edited by GamePyro.com 2018-09-07 21:36:39)

Alex Vertax wrote:

Look at Room Architect video and the examples in the package.
Each time to generate a building you need to write a script.
In post 59 you wrote that this is not a problem for you.
Did you create such a script?
Create it based on the points that RWT sends you.

But I will give you a link to speed up your search for a solution of the problem:

The example scripts house generate random buildings but cannot set the position in script direct.

Yes atm at Room Architect no way to set postion where house should br generate without modify the Room Architect itself.

But we need to that i think.

Also is there a way to get from OSM or RWT at what side of the house the street is to make at that side the house door ?

You mean for the graphic problem ?

its floating point error.

you tried it also with Room Architect ? or can send an example with the house from room architect.

also you know how the wrong BUILDR2 Gabled Roof can be fixed texturing. 

Need you screenshots ?

Also is there a way to get from OSM or RWT at what side of the house the street is to make at that side the house door ?

There are no easy ways.
But theoretically you can do it.

Step-by-step instruction:
1. Load the file "RWT_Cache/OSM/roads_{XXX}.osmc", where XXX coordinates the boundaries of the area.
RealWorldTerrainOSMUtils.LoadOSM (filename, out nodes, out ways, out relations);
2. Convert each road way to the list of coordinates .
List <Vector3> globalPoints = RealWorldTerrainOSMUtils.GetGlobalPointsFromWay (this.way, nodes);
3. Convert the list of coordinates to list of Unity World Positions.
foreach (Vector3 gp in globalPoints) points.Add (RealWorldTerrainEditorUtils.CoordsToWorldWithElevation (gp, container));
Where container is RealWorldTerrainContainer instance.
4. Use NearestPointStrict to find the nearest point.
http://wiki.unity3d.com/index.php/Mathfx

you tried it also with Room Architect ?

No. But for me this is not necessary.
I checked the work of this in other ways.

No. Ask the developer of BuildR.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Alex Vertax wrote:

There are no easy ways.
But theoretically you can do it.

Step-by-step instruction:
1. Load the file "RWT_Cache/OSM/roads_{XXX}.osmc", where XXX coordinates the boundaries of the area.
RealWorldTerrainOSMUtils.LoadOSM (filename, out nodes, out ways, out relations);
2. Convert each road way to the list of coordinates .
List <Vector3> globalPoints = RealWorldTerrainOSMUtils.GetGlobalPointsFromWay (this.way, nodes);
3. Convert the list of coordinates to list of Unity World Positions.
foreach (Vector3 gp in globalPoints) points.Add (RealWorldTerrainEditorUtils.CoordsToWorldWithElevation (gp, container));
Where container is RealWorldTerrainContainer instance.
4. Use NearestPointStrict to find the nearest point.
http://wiki.unity3d.com/index.php/Mathfx

you tried it also with Room Architect ?

No. But for me this is not necessary.
I checked the work of this in other ways.

So you not direct integrate for others also ?

Oh ok yes it not works with it atm.

but we check / study all codes.

also is there a way then use from RWT like your build in script and buildr2 some OSM points to generate houses at the form shape etc from OSM with Room Architect.

also a way get from RWT OSM river points or so and generate rivers with R.A.M river auto material?

and you know a way of change / use the RWT terrain at worldcreator pro and at erosion tp it and still can use houses and streets ?

No. Ask the developer of BuildR.

The dev not answer.

also a way get from RWT OSM river points or so and generate rivers with R.A.M river auto material?

Right now - no.
RWT v3 can not generate a river, therefore it does not download this data.

and you know a way of change / use the RWT terrain at worldcreator pro and at erosion tp it and still can use houses and streets ?

After modifying the terrain (use of erosion and other filters), update position of the buildings.
https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReferenc … eight.html

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Alex Vertax wrote:

Right now - no.
RWT v3 can not generate a river, therefore it does not download this data.

After modifying the terrain (use of erosion and other filters), update position of the buildings.
https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReferenc … eight.html

So you not direct integrate for others also ?

Oh ok yes it not works with it atm.

but we check / study all codes.

also is there a way then use from RWT like your build in script and buildr2 some OSM points to generate houses at the form shape etc from OSM with Room Architect. ?

roads also not work with worldcreator terrain anymore.