Topic: Increasing pixel size of map disables 3D markers at widest zoom

Hi Alex, thanks for making a great plugin.

I'm seeking assistance with 3D markers please.

Seems that when I increase the map resolution, the widest view of the world disables the markers.

On 2.5.30.1, steps to reproduce (previously tried in 2.5.25.1):
* Open the Demo scene
* Add a 3D cylinder and create a prefab (I coloured it red to stand out)
* Assign the prefab to the Default 3D Marker in the tile set control (I set the marker 3D scale to 100 to make it stand out)
* Use the Add Marker button to create one at 0,0
* Run - the marker appears in the middle of the map
* Now stop and change the pixel size to 2048x2048
* Run - the marker is disabled, zoom one level and the marker reappears, back up it disappears

I traced the problem as far as OnlineMaps.GetCorners - at my test point it seems to have been generating leftX at something like -92.5 degrees and rightX at -92.3 degrees (meaning the map is only 0.2 degrees wide instead of the left and right being the opposites - hence the checkMapBoundaries fails in the OnlineMapsMarker3D.Update.  Step one level down in zoom and all is right again.

Would you please investigate further, in my 3D application the map looks pretty awesome at 2048, and somewhat less so at 1024 smile

Best regards

Re: Increasing pixel size of map disables 3D markers at widest zoom

Hello.

Thanks for the bug report.
The problem is fixed.
The new version will be available soon.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

3 (edited by cj_catrix 2018-02-10 02:21:27)

Re: Increasing pixel size of map disables 3D markers at widest zoom

Thank you for your prompt support Alex - you are doing a great job with a fantastic plugin.

Update: just tried it out in 2.5.32.1 and it is working perfectly, thanks again Alex - great support and very much appreciated