1 (edited by gokhanaltintas 2016-06-24 00:47:03)

Topic: Marking on Mobile Device -android-

Sorry for my easy question but I can not achive mobile marking. Tapping double tap etc. none of them work. Maybe my configuration is wrong. I
am happy if one can help me.
Which scirpt with which options and touch screen marking need on mobile device .
Thanks
Main question is software  has touching interactions or not? For instance I want TO use area calculation On  mobile device..

Re: Marking on Mobile Device -android-

Hello.

Online Maps supports touch and double touch.
This does not require any configuration. You have it out of the box.

If you have any problems:
1. Specify your version of Unity Editor and Online Maps.
2. Describe the problem in detail.
3. If necessary, attach a screenshot of Online Maps and Control settings.
4. If you have a problem with the script, then attach this script.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Forum instance ,
Your script area calculation marking use shift click On pc, but how can I mark On touch screen of android mobile... long press double tap or ?

Yes, of course it is possible.
Just need to a little modify the script.
Example attached.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon CalcAreaMobileExample.cs 4.95 kb, 145 downloads since 2016-06-24 

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Oh thanks I will try this and turn back...

Thanks mobile version of calcarea worked correctly..
Is there any database with you related with mobile versions of your scripts? We generally use unity mobile, also navigation tools generally portable and for android or ios devices. I do not want to open new posts related with asking mobile versions of scripts. If you have any packages consist of mobile versions of scripts. We will be happy.
Thanks

No, we do not have database of mobile scripts.
These examples just demonstrates how to make something using Online Maps API.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

thanks.
I have another question. Some screen on android devices can not recognize long press due to high sensitivity. When one touch the screen very small movement is happening on map (as if one drag the map) due to finger elasticity, and long press can not recognize. Again and again touchings always cause the map perturbation movement. Question: any adjustable value for this, inside the scripts..

We have added this feature.
Please update Online Maps through the built-in update to the latest beta version.

Example:

OnlineMapsControlBase.startDragDistance = 10; // Pixels
Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

thanks..