1 (edited by felipeberquo 2015-12-07 14:59:24)

Topic: Online Maps on iOS 9+

I'm having problem when building for iOS version 9.1. The map is not rendered (I just see a gray background instead of the maps).
I tested it in a device running iOS 8.1 and it works fine as well as running it on Android.
I'm using Unity 4.6.9f1, Xcode 7.1.1 and OnlineMaps 2.3.0.14.
Did anyone ever face such problem?

Thank you in advance

Re: Online Maps on iOS 9+

Hello.

Try to update Unity.
In Unity v5.0-5.2 has been fixed a lot of bugs for iOS 9.
One user already wrote to us about a similar problem and updating of Unity solved it.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Yes, using Unity 5.2 solved the problem.
Thank you!

4 (edited by florian.schneider 2016-04-20 13:53:15)

I am currently experiencing that issue. I'm using Unity 5.3.3 and am building the app on an iPad2 with iOS Version 7.1.1

Edit: It also does not work in the Editor right now. I'm using the option where the map is rendered into a Texture. I see the map material for a short glimpse in the properties panel of the texture, but in the game window it stays blank.

Edit: Xcode Version is 7.3 (7D175)

Hello.

First, try to update Online Maps through built-in update to the latest beta version.
Component / Infinity Code / Online Maps / Check Updates
or
Online Maps Inspector / Help / Check Updates.

If the problem persists, please specify XCode version, and screenshot of Online Maps and Control.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Thanks, updating to 2.4.0.31 helped!