1 (edited by rasto61 2019-04-29 16:04:38)

Topic: Easy Roads Integration

Hello,
could you please check your integration with Easy Roads?
When you want to select which road types to import, the drop down doesn't behave properly. You select an item and it swaps others, selects random others...
And would it be possible to specify which Easy Road type to create for which real world road type?

Re: Easy Roads Integration

Hello.

Thanks for the bug report.
The problem has been fixed.
The new version will be available through the built-in update system in 24 hours.

Unfortunately, this is impossible to do.
Most of EasyRoads source code is obfuscated, and the class required for this is in the obfuscated part.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Alex Vertax wrote:

Hello.

The new version will be available through the built-in update system in 24 hours.

Most of EasyRoads source code is obfuscated, and the class required for this is in the obfuscated part.

Hi,
Thanks. How do I use the built in update system? Is that somewhere on your website or do you mean in the asset itself?

I also asked Raoul if they could help expose whats needed to be able to generate specific road types directly.

Alex Vertax wrote:

Hello.

So Raoul from ER said there is api for this:

public ERRoadType GetRoadTypeByName(string name)
public ERRoad CreateRoad(string name, ERRoadType type, Vector3[] markers)

I was hoping to specify the road names and RWT would create those. It seems like this should be possible then.

How to open the built-in update system:
Window / Infinity Code / Real World Terrain / Check Updates
or
Real World Terrain / Help / Check Updates
or
RWT checks for updates every 24 hours. When a new version is available, you will see a large Update Available button. Just click this button.

5 months ago I tried to do it. And it ended with the fact that I needed an obfuscated class to continue.
I will try again and let you know the results.
This will take some time (I think 1-2 weeks).

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.