Topic: How markers' collision detection works?

I would like to know how the collision detection of the markers works when there are markers overlapping each other... What's the criteria to know who is triggered first? I though it would work just like a normal raycast would: if there are two colliders and one is closer to the raycast than the other, the closer one would be triggered first. But it's not what is happening to me here. I've tried to move the markers to a closer position or change the size of the hitbox (a "higher" cube) but had no success.
If anyone could help me I would appreciate!
Thx.

Re: How markers' collision detection works?

Hello.

Triggered events on the marker, which was created earlier.
Theoretically, not a problem to make so triggered the events of closest marker, but if you have a large number of markers, this can be slow.

If you want we can add the ability to choose the behavior, and / or an API that you can override this behavior.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Yes, that would be nice! Thank you in advance

Any progress on this?

Yes, now events of 2D markers are works correctly.
What a marker in front the events of this marker works.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

You said 2D markers, but I'm instantiating 3D markers. Is there a difference between in their behaviour, or they act the same way in this case?

You did not indicate that you are using 3D markers, it looks like a regular 2D markers.
Using 3D markers - is the difference between your and my scene.
I have found and fixed the collision detection, and trigger events of 3D markers under UI.
Replace the file in your project.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon OnlineMapsMarker3DInstance.cs 5.95 kb, 177 downloads since 2016-03-15 

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Sorry for that.
Replacing the old file for this new one solved the problem!
Thank you!