1 (edited by joaomlo2 2019-04-05 21:31:23)

Topic: [2D Map] Marker overlap

Hello.
I'm having a problem with the markers I'm using on my map. I'm using version 2.5.31.1.
I'm using a 2D map with 2D Tileset markers that I add externally from a JSON file through an auxiliary script.
Recently, It was decided to embed an image (an infrastructural map) as a new marker and place it on the map and as you can see. I added the image through the inspector interface as 3 separate markers (one for each zoom level) and it ended up overlapping with one of my markers. Unfortunately, this prevents any kind of interaction with the marker "below".

Seeking a solution on your forums, I found a couple related questions but the solution presented there (re-arrange the order of the markers on the list) wasn't able to fix my problem.

Any way or workaround this problem?

A quick answer would be greatly appreciated.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Untitled.png 73.11 kb, 50 downloads since 2019-04-06 

Re: [2D Map] Marker overlap

Hello.

You have two ways to fix your problem:
1. Draw your image in a different way. For example, as overlay.
2. Use OnlineMapsTileSetControl.markerComparer to change the order of the markers.
See TilesetMarkerDepthExample example script.

P.S. Tileset is 3D map.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Re: [2D Map] Marker overlap

I ended up finding a workaround by changing the alignment of the "map-marker". It manipulated the collider area enough to "uncover" the other markers.
Thank you for the response regardless.