Topic: Where is the Map Wizard?

I looked under Create>No "InfinityCode tab".  I looked under Gameobject AND Window> No "Infinity Code" I watched the video a few times and even other refer to it but I don't seem to have this functionality.  Please explain.

Re: Where is the Map Wizard?

Hello.

Are you sure that this is a question about Real World Terrain?
Most likely your question about Online Maps, right?

To open the wizard, select:
Hierarchy / Create / Infinity Code / Online Maps / Map Wizard
or
GameObject / Infinity Code / Online Maps / Map Wizard

If you do not have these menu items, first check the console (Window / Console).
Most likely there you will see any errors.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

I was following the video https://youtu.be/g9qqIsCPxz8 (Generating offline elevation maps using Real World Terrain | Unity Asset) And about a 1:40 in the video shows to use the map wizard.  If it's from a different asset I understand but I purchased the Real World Terrain asset.  I understand if its a different asset but I would like to see the process completed without using the additional asset if possible.  --UPDATE: I managed for find a way but the video should probably be updated.

The generation process is shown up to 1:00.
The final result is an elevation map texture that you can use wherever you want.

After 1:30, using offline elevation map in Online Maps is shown.
Online Maps is a separate asset that does not come with Real World Terrain, and is purchased separately.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.