Topic: Offline Maps Feature

I am looking for an asset like Online Maps for a navigational application, but unfortunately, the user will be offline most of the time. Do Online Maps support MBTiles or something similar? I need the map application to move along a path loading the map per the coordinates as provided, is this something Online Maps can do? Thanks in advance.

Re: Offline Maps Feature

Hello.

Online Maps does not have built-in support for MBTiles.
But you can intercept the request to download the tile, and load it from any source, in your case mbtiles.
Example:
http://infinity-code.com/atlas/online-m … ample.html

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

I tried it.
I use a topographic map as a texture.
But it keep using the texture as smaller pieces in the tile, so i get a tile with 8 smaller maps, all with the same.
I tried different ways, but always the same. Any idea ?

Hello.

Based on your description of the problem you always load the same texture.
Online Maps, like most other mapping solutions, use tiles.
If you already have tiles, you need to make sure that you load the tile that Online Maps requests.
If you do not have tiles, and you have only one large image, you need to split it into tiles, for example using MapTiler.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Thanks for the tip. But there is anyway of doing it dynamically ??
Like, if there is no internet connection, i want to allow the user to select any map he has to use in the program.
So using premade tiles is not a good choice for me.

What should happen dynamically?
Splitting texture to tiles?
To use something offline, you must first prepare the data.
In this case, tiles.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.