1 (edited by VirtualJosh 2018-02-27 19:48:27)

Topic: Minimum Zoom Level has changed randomly

Hello, I have been using your Unity Package for a few months now. I just recently upgraded to the most recent version (v2.5.321). Since upgrading, I have observed some strange behavior with the TileSet Map. Namely, my map's default zoom level is set to zoom level 4 or 5 rather than zoom level 3 as previous. I have looked through the code to figure out what is resetting the zoom level to (4 or 5, it is inconsistent). I noticed there is an editor script which handles setting the min zoom level, but that is not even triggered when I set a break point. When I change the value in the "Zoom" field on the "Online Maps" to 3 it just resets to 4 or 5. Furthermore, when the app is running, I can no longer zoom out to the previous levels (capped at 3 previously). Did anything change in the update which would cause this issue? The main problem I have is that the maps minimum zoom is too small to get a good view of the entire world (its mostly zoomed in on the north west area of Africa at level 4 or 5). I am trying to get a (close to) full view of the continents.

Another issue is when I am zooming out with the scroll wheel. If I am at the minimum (most zoomed out level) the map starts to translate up or down a tiny bit. Any idea what is causing this?

Any help with this issue would be great.

Re: Minimum Zoom Level has changed randomly

Hello.

Discussion of this problem:
http://forum.infinity-code.com/viewtopic.php?id=784

In short: the problem is fixed in Online Maps v2.5.33, which is already available through the built-in update system.

The problem with the wheel should also be solved.
If the problem persists, please contact us again.
We will find and fix it.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.