Topic: Before I Buy - Can I create a Natural Simulation Model

Hello, Id like to create a project and I would like to know if your asset makes the following possible.

1) Import a map of a Caribbean island. This map I would like to include buildings, mountains(hills), and rivers(dept if supplied by google)

2) "Fill" the rivers, with water(fluid material) and have it flowing.

3) Can a fluid material be used as sea around an island.

4) Can I change the "material" of "slipperiness" of a part of a mountain,  to mimic a landslide.( Lets say change the mountain material to muddy and let gravity to the rest.

I don't expect your asset to "generate water" for rivers. but looking at many models in unity3D it only shows a blue waterline that represents a river but i want a real river or real area for the river water to run, where I can raise water levels and cause it to over flow flood areas.

Also Ability to edit "liquidity" of a selected area of mountain to mimic a landslide.

Regards

Re: Before I Buy - Can I create a Natural Simulation Model

Hello.

Real World Terrain can create heightmaps, textures, and (if it's marked on Open Street Map) buildings, trees and grass.

If you need a beautiful river you can use something like AQUAS Water / River Set.
If you need fluid simulation, you can use something like Fluvio (not tested).
But in any case, this is not a built-in feature of RWT.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

3 (edited by kemcode 2017-11-20 02:44:09)

Ok how of my other question. Can I select a portion of a mountain and change its material to make it slide?
How much editing of the terrain can I accomplish.

First of all, please read this:
https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/script-Terrain.html

Answering your question: of course not.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Hmm you are a answering like the answer was obvious. In your videos I saw as much editing as changing roofs of building. I was trying to clarify the ability of the tool if one can change the terrain material as they like.