Topic: WebGL export options

Hello!

When i try to export to WebGL in Unity 5.1, it always crashes the browser. Is there some known fix?

Thank you!
Nikita

Re: WebGL export options

Hello.

Online Maps does not support WebGL.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Hey!

Follow up question, do you know which issues are present that don't allow it to work in the browser? Unfortunately it seems as though WebGL is the future for browser content from Unity, so i'll gladly contribute to helping out this asset work in the browser.

Thanks!
Nikita

Hello.

Unfortunately, currently WebGL - is very unstable technology.

You can publish Online Maps for WebGL. To do this, disable «Troubleshooting / Render in Thread».
It will work. Unfortunately, it is very unstable and is not ready for commercial use.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Hey!

Thank you! Are the current stability issues due to WebGL on Unity's side, or the code behind Online Maps?

Thanks!
Nikita

I think the problem in both technologies.
Online Maps is not optimized for WebGL.
Unity WebGL has the status «preview», and is not yet ready for real use.
Now it is just a very perspective technology.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.