Topic: How to get place details in FindLocationExample?

I want to use place_name, place_id, place_rating, place_photos, place_open etc in FindLocationExample.
How to use it?

I know how to get this details using FindPlacesExample. But i want to use it in FindLocationExample.

Re: How to get place details in FindLocationExample?

Use OnlineMapsGoogleGeocoding.GetResults to get the results array.
Result object contains place_id.
Use OnlineMapsGooglePlaceDetails.FindByPlaceID to get information about the object.

BUT, I'm not sure that this will work, because it's a different place_id.
I do not know how to explain this.
In my tests, the same objects received with Geocoding API and Places API have different place_id, with different details.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

As my requirement, I am searching the place_name or place_postal_code or area_name or place_name with area_name or place_name with area_postal_code.

In response, I want to show the detail of search result, if it is restaurant then I am showing the restaurant_name, restaurant_rating, restaurant_place_id, restaurant_place_open_status, restaurant_latitude_longitude, restaurant_photos, place_types etc.

Please reply

Unfortunately, I do not know what to answer you.
Google Geocoding API is a third-party service.
Not we and not you can not add something in response, or make it work differently.
In your other topic, you've already gone in the right direction (Places API).

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.