Topic: EasyRoads 3D issues

Hi,

I'm having an issue with EasyRoads integration. I updated RWT to the latest (stable) and imported EasyRoad 3D Pro from the asset store, but when I try to enable it in RWT settings I get these errors (empty scene right now):

Assets/Infinity Code/Real World Terrain/Scripts/Editor/RealWorldTerrainOSMRoad.cs(244,18): error CS1061: Type `RoadObjectScript' does not contain a definition for `ODDODDCCDCs' and no extension method `ODDODDCCDCs' of type `RoadObjectScript' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/Infinity Code/Real World Terrain/Scripts/Editor/RealWorldTerrainOSMRoad.cs(249,18): error CS1061: Type `RoadObjectScript' does not contain a definition for `OQOQCQOOOQ' and no extension method `OQOQCQOOOQ' of type `RoadObjectScript' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/Infinity Code/Real World Terrain/Scripts/Editor/RealWorldTerrainOSMRoad.cs(260,17): error CS1061: Type `MarkerScript' does not contain a definition for `OCOCQCQODD' and no extension method `OCOCQCQODD' of type `MarkerScript' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/Infinity Code/Real World Terrain/Scripts/Editor/RealWorldTerrainOSMRoad.cs(262,33): error CS1061: Type `RoadObjectScript' does not contain a definition for `OCOQDDCCDC' and no extension method `OCOQDDCCDC' of type `RoadObjectScript' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Any idea whats happening here? I'm trying to create a proof of concept for a client so any help would be great.

Thanks

Re: EasyRoads 3D issues

Unity 5.4 0f2 on OSX ...

Oops, just read manual wink

Hello.

I am glad that you have understood what the problem is.
Just for information:
Real World Terrain v3 supports EasyRoads3D v3.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.