Topic: Round Tileset Map

Is it possible to have a map which is on a rounded plane instead of an square?

Re: Round Tileset Map

Hello

In the current version there is no such feature.
Please explain in detail why you need it.
Perhaps we will add this feature, or give you some advice on how to work around it.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Hi Alex,
thanks for the quick reply.

I have allowed camera control und if the user rotates the map, he will see that it is a square. I just want it to look a bit more infinite, so i tried to add a skybox to the scene. But it does not really have the look and feel of an infinite map if the user sees, that the map is a square. You know what i mean?

Best,
Michael

I'm sure you know Pokemon GO.. That`s roughly how it should look like..

Usually this is done in another way:
You just enable and configure the fog.
Screenshot attached.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon img1.png 716.9 kb, 127 downloads since 2016-08-28 

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Awesome, i think this is exactly what i need. Alex, is it possible to attach the small example project here?

If you want that I attached a example project, you have all the necessary settings on the screenshot.

If you want to make example project:
* If you want to have some specific support, for which I need to see your project, send it to support@infinity-code.com.
* If you want to publish example project for other users, it is better to make a screenshot / video / tutorial.

In any case, publishing the source code of our assets on the forum (or any other public sites) is prohibited. All such posts will be removed immediately.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

I'm trying to accomplish the same effect with fog.  I've tried using the Global Fog in Unity, but it doesn't seem to have any effect.  Could someone please help me?

Hello.

A few posts above I posted a screenshot of the fog settings.
How else can I help?

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

10 (edited by reporter500 2016-09-01 13:21:30)

Perfect!  Thanks for your help.