Topic: No Menu Items in Unity

I just purchased Online Maps a couple days ago and was trying to follow the readme file that comes with it. Unfortunately the menu items that the read me assume exist do not.

"Manual creation of map
Select the menu item «Component / Infinity Code / Online maps / Online Maps», to add a component to a selected GameObject."

Is the line i'm trying to follow. Infinity Code is not an option under component. I do see that there is an Editor folder in Assets/Infinity Code/Online Maps/Editor.

I am reasonably inexperienced with Unity and have never used a third party product that added Menu Items so its likely that I'm missing something simple. I'm using Unity 5.3.2.

Thanks!

Re: No Menu Items in Unity

Hello

I think you confused the menu and Project Window (see screenshot).

Post's attachments

Attachment icon img1.png 124.62 kb, 111 downloads since 2016-02-21 

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Unfortunately that isn't the issue, there isn't anything in the menus other than the default menu items.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22731917/Screenshot%202016-02-21%2010.27.35.png

On your screenshot fourth item from the bottom.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

And now I feel stupid smile Thank you!