1 (edited by Code 2015-07-06 19:17:11)

Topic: GPS Emulator not working?

Hi again

I've made a map with a marker that uses one's location. It displays the marker on my Android phone with no problem!

But when I use the GPS emulator, there's not any marker showing up at the location :S

I know the lng/lat is reversed in this picture compared to the start location of the map, but I tried reversing them with no  effect.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Skærmbillede 2015-07-06 21.12.15.png 60.54 kb, 133 downloads since 2015-07-06 

Re: GPS Emulator not working?

Hello.

I checked the GPS Emulator with your settings.
Everything works well.

Perhaps the problem is that in the texture of the marker is not enabled «Read / Write Enabled».
Please check this property in import settings of marker texture.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

3 (edited by Code 2015-07-06 20:23:58)

Alex Vertax wrote:

Hello.

I checked the GPS Emulator with your settings.
Everything works well.

Perhaps the problem is that in the texture of the marker is not enabled «Read / Write Enabled».
Please check this property in import settings of marker texture.

Thanks for the fast reply, I went ahead and did that, but it still isn't showing :S Very weird, since it works fine in Android.

Also here's a picture with Android on the left and my editor to the right. It works fine in Android (although I made it a bit big).
http://i.imgur.com/7V1RSWk.png  <- Doh, I forgot to show it above the same place. Anyway it's almost at the same locations and there's nothing showing in the Editor :S

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Untitled-1.png 40.92 kb, 135 downloads since 2015-07-06 

Try to update Online Maps through built-in update (Component / Infinity Code / Online Maps / Check Updates) to the latest beta version.
In Online Maps v2.2 beta we fixed some bug in the GPS Emulator.
Perhaps this will help in your problem.

If the problem persists, please contact us. We will fix it.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

5 (edited by Code 2015-07-06 20:35:59)

Alex Vertax wrote:

Try to update Online Maps through built-in update (Component / Infinity Code / Online Maps / Check Updates) to the latest beta version.
In Online Maps v2.2 beta we fixed some bug in the GPS Emulator.
Perhaps this will help in your problem.

If the problem persists, please contact us. We will fix it.

Updating to the latest beta solved the problem, thank you! big_smile

Post's attachments

Attachment icon ss.png 448.57 kb, 128 downloads since 2015-07-06