Topic: shown zoom levels

I have made a custom map, and in an effort to minimize the size of my application, I only want to include high-res tiles for a specific area. I am setting lat/long and zoom limits in code which works well. The unfortunate situation I'm running into, is it seems that only +1 level of zoom is shown as a fallback in case a tile is unavailable. Hopefully these pictures will help.

At zoom level 16, it still shows part of a tile from zoom level 15 (maybe you can notice that the top half of the "game" window is slightly more blurred than the bottom half.) This is good smile

However, at zoom level 17, the missing tile is just black (the top half of the "Game" window is black), it doesn't show the backup data from zoom level 15. Is there a way to have this lower resolution tile still shown?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon zoom examples.png 632.29 kb, 66 downloads since 2017-06-13 

Re: shown zoom levels

Hello.

Very strange.
By default, Online Maps uses the tiles from the current zoom level + three parent zoom levels.
Maybe a tile that is displayed at zoom level 16 is a tile from zoom level 13 instead of zoom level 15.
If not, and it really is a tile from zoom level 15, please send us (support@infinity-code.com) a project for testing. We will check this and give you some recommendations.
To make it clear: we do not need your working project. We need any project where the problem is appears.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.