Topic: How can I rotate camera in android.

Hey, Alex,

How can I rotate camera in android.
I try to add it myself but it seems it is not working because the touchinput is used when User Control is enable.
Could you please help me on this thx.

Ronin

Re: How can I rotate camera in android.

Hello.

User Control does not matter.
You may have enabled «Allow Camera Control»?
This is the only option, when Online Maps controls the camera.

If the problem is something else, please attach a screenshot of Online Maps settings.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

I already set allow camera control, but it is not working on Android

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 捕获.PNG 29.55 kb, 125 downloads since 2015-11-22 

It works fine one editor and I also not you add !UNITY_ANDROID before camera control code. So I wonder if that is why it is not working on Android.

It works fine on editor and I also notice you add !UNITY_ANDROID before camera control code. So I wonder if that is why it is not working on Android.

Hello.

I just checked Allow Camera Control on android.
Everything works well.

Try to update Online Maps through the built-in update to the latest beta version.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Hey, I finally figure out what happened.

If you turned off User Control and allow zoom in, you will not be rotated the camera on Android.
Try your demo scene Tileset.
But you can rotate it when holding right mouse button in editor mode even you turned off User Control and this is what I want.

We found and fixed the problem.
Please update Online Maps.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Thanks Alex~~