Topic: Compass stabilization..

First I am using plamaker, compass is vibrating rotationaly.. Is there any easy way for stabilization any threshold in time based or anythng else..

And second where can I see current accuracy? Not demanding one? Is there anyway? Thanks...
Gokhan Altintas

Re: Compass stabilization..

Hello.

Online Maps v2.4.0.23+ has this feature.
Please update Online Maps through the built-in update to the latest beta version.

Online Maps Location Service is a wrapper for Unity Location Service, so that you can work directly with Input.location.

Input.location.lastData.horizontalAccuracy
Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

3 (edited by aanfuso 2016-07-13 18:46:33)

Even using the new compass threshold feature on the new version the movement is very erratic, any suggestions to smooth the rotation movement?

I tried using Math.Lerp on the camera y axis but it doesn't seems to work properly with negative values (turning to the left).

I think you need something like that (attached).

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Marker_GPS_Smooth_Example.cs 2.06 kb, 181 downloads since 2016-07-14 

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Mathf.SmoothDampAngle was exactly what I needed big_smile

Thanks Alex!