1 (edited by AndroYD 2016-06-19 08:49:38)

Topic: Move marker on route with Playmaker.

Hello,
I found the examples really helpful, they cover almost all scenarios and requirements a developer may need, I develop exclusively using Playmaker and I bought this asset because of it, however, I couldn't figure out how to recreate the example "Simulation of movement marker on the route" (MoveMarkerOnRouteExample.cs ) just using Playmaker.
I know I can change the proprieties/values of that script from Playmaker, but I really need a 100% Playmaker solution or I'm going to have problems in the future.

More specifically, I want to allow the user to follow the marker on the route as if it was a person you're following, therefore, the marker should move/speed up only when the user is in motion or at a certain distance from it, just setting a low speed is not enough as a user can sometimes stop to answer the phone and the marker would still keep moving.
More importantly, for this to work, I need to choose a pedestrian route rather than a car route, otherwise, everytime the destination is in the opposite direction of a one-way road with a pedestrian crossing, it will suggest me to keep driving until I can turn around rather than simply crossing the road.

In the future, it would be really helpful to have an atlas of the examples and/or documentation specifically for Playmaker users with little to no programming experience.
Thank you very much for your kind attention, hope everything is clear!

Re: Move marker on route with Playmaker.

Hello.

We have added the necessary actions to do it.
Please update Online Maps through the built-in update to the latest beta version, and reimport Playmaker integration kit.

Video:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t01tl442lda5t … 1.mp4?dl=0

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Re: Move marker on route with Playmaker.

I've been sitting here trying to put to words my gratitude, and I just keep stammering. That's really amazing of you, thank you so much for the outstanding support!