Topic: All created markers (3d) are placed at 0,0 or center of map

Hi,

Had all the creating of 2d and 3d markers plotting at their correct geo positions on the map with version 2.5, I've just upgraded to V3 (latest stable) and changed the create of the markers to use the 2 respective managers.

With the following code
        Debug.Log("Adding marker at:" + data.Lat + " " + data.Long);
        Vector2 markerGeo = new Vector2((float)data.Long, (float)data.Lat);
        OnlineMapsMarker3D current3d = OnlineMapsMarker3DManager.CreateItem(data.Long,data.Lat, MapMarker);
        OnlineMapsMarker current2d = OnlineMapsMarkerManager.CreateItem(data.Long,data.Lat, DefaultMarker, data.Name);

I use 2d and 3d markers in the same place and display which one depending on which camera is rendering.

The problem I have is that all the created markers are at the center of the map, even though when looking at the managers, they all have the correct coordinates set.  Any ideas?
They are all also disabled in the scene view.  As if they are outside of the map.

Re: All created markers (3d) are placed at 0,0 or center of map

I did have the createmethods use the vector2 markerGeo, but changed them to use individual doubles as above, both ways yields the same result

I also have the following legacy code from v2.5, how do I now write the same using the new V3

// Create new XML and store it in customData.
        OnlineMapsXML xml1 = new OnlineMapsXML("MarkerData");
        xml1.Create("uiName", data.Name);
        xml1.Create("uiLocType", data.LocType);
        xml1.Create("uiCharts", data.Charts);
        xml1.Create("uiVhf_Tel", data.Vhf_Tel);
        xml1.Create("uiGroundtoAnchor", data.GroundtoAnchor);
        xml1.Create("uiPossibilities", data.Possibilities);
        xml1.Create("uiEnvironment", data.Environment);
        xml1.Create("uiTransportation", data.Transportation);

current3d.customData = xml1;

Hello.

Unfortunately, it is very difficult to say what is wrong without seeing your project and data.
Usually, a such problem occurs when confusing the order of latitude and longitude.
But you have the right order.
Make sure that you have the correct order of values in the original data.
If the problem persists, please send me (support@infinity-code.com) your scene for testing.
To make it clear:
I do not need your working project. I need any (dummy) project where the problem is appears.

Example:
http://infinity-code.com/atlas/online-m … ample.html

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

My mistake, I had the geo coords of my user position wrong in the editor, once corrected they all displayed correctly.