Topic: [Threading] get_isPlaying can only be called from the main thread

Salute,
when i make a new Map with: 2D, UIImageRenderer (on new panel object), Cache-Plugin, Location-Plugin and run the app i get the following error:

get_isPlaying can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
UnityEngine.Application:get_isPlaying()
OnlineMapsInteractiveElementManager`2:get_instance() (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Scripts/Core/OnlineMapsInteractiveElementManager.cs:31)
OnlineMapsBuffer:GenerateFrontBuffer() (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Scripts/Core/OnlineMapsBuffer.cs:256)

and the following try/catch exception:

get_isPlaying can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Application:get_isPlaying ()
  at OnlineMapsInteractiveElementManager`2[OnlineMapsDrawingElementManager,OnlineMapsDrawingElement].get_instance () [0x00016] in F:\...\Assets\Infinity Code\Online maps\Scripts\Core\OnlineMapsInteractiveElementManager.cs:31 
  at OnlineMapsBuffer.GenerateFrontBuffer () [0x00281] in F:\...\Assets\Infinity Code\Online maps\Scripts\Core\OnlineMapsBuffer.cs:256 
UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
OnlineMapsBuffer:GenerateFrontBuffer() (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Scripts/Core/OnlineMapsBuffer.cs:268)

This happen in my exsiting Project and a complete new one.
I can use the map quite normal so far. If i get some issues i will update here.

Re: [Threading] get_isPlaying can only be called from the main thread

Hello.

Thanks for the bug report.
The problem has been fixed.
The new version (3.0.3) will be available through the built-in update system in 24 hours.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.