Topic: Unity 2018.3.1f1 and OnlineMaps 3.0.0.30 beta issue

Hi,

I'm using OnlineMaps beta 3.0.0.30 because it rocks compared to 2.5.x version!
But i'm encoutering an issue with the OnlineMapsLocationService with Unity 2018.3.1f1 and .Net 4.x

I have an error (due to .Net 4.x version):

FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
System.Number.ParseSingle (System.String value, System.Globalization.NumberStyles options, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo numfmt) (at <f2e6809acb14476a81f399aeb800f8f2>:0)
System.Single.Parse (System.String s, System.Globalization.NumberStyles style, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo info) (at <f2e6809acb14476a81f399aeb800f8f2>:0)
System.Single.Parse (System.String s) (at <f2e6809acb14476a81f399aeb800f8f2>:0)
OnlineMapsLocationServiceBase.OnFindLocationComplete (OnlineMapsWWW www) (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Scripts/LocationService/OnlineMapsLocationServiceBase.cs:294)
OnlineMapsWWW.Finish () (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Scripts/Core/OnlineMapsWWW.cs:324)
OnlineMapsWWW+<WaitResponse>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Scripts/Core/OnlineMapsWWW.cs:463)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Coroutines.cs:17)

And the OnlineMapsLocationService tell me :

Location service updates are not enabled. Check LocationService.status before querying last location.
UnityEngine.LocationService:get_lastData()
OnlineMapsLocationService:UpdateSpeed() (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Scripts/LocationService/OnlineMapsLocationService.cs:90)
OnlineMapsLocationServiceBase:Update() (at Assets/Infinity Code/Online maps/Scripts/LocationService/OnlineMapsLocationServiceBase.cs:441)

The only solution is to use Unity 2018.2.14f1 and .Net 3.5

Any workaround to fix it ?

Best regards

Re: Unity 2018.3.1f1 and OnlineMaps 3.0.0.30 beta issue

Hello.

Thank you for the bug report.

Two days ago we released Online Maps v2.5.51 with dotNet v4.x support.
We have already added dotNet v4.x support to Online Maps v3.
The new version is likely to be released next week, and will be the latest beta version before the release.

The problem with Location Service is also fixed.

Kind Regards,
Infinity Code Team.

Boost your productivity a lot and immediately using Ultimate Editor Enhancer. Trial and non-commerce versions available.

Re: Unity 2018.3.1f1 and OnlineMaps 3.0.0.30 beta issue

Hi,

Thank you for your answers and improvments, i wait your updates!

Best regards